- [None] is now an option for profile selection if you do not want to remove a profile from a device
- Devices will default to [None] as profile when first created
- Whitelister and DriverHelper logs have been moved to the %appdata%\InputMapper\Logs folder
- Whitelister and DriverHelper logs are more detailed on install
- ViGEm output devices should now be buffer overflow sensitive and not degrade system performance after long use
- HIDGuardain installer now ignores errors cause by HidGuardain already being present
- Fixed ViGEm DS4 trackpad mapping bug
Size: 71.78 MB
Release Date: December 8, 2019
A never version of this product exists!Downloading an older version may result in unexpected behavior and instability.
Visit the product page here to get the latest version.