InputMapper 1.7 takes the original goals of DSDCS’s DS4Windows and earlier versions of InputMapper and expands on them.
Originally meant for mapping between a DualShock 4 and a virtual Xbox 360 controller to add support for the controller to games that only allow for XInput, IM now supports numerous input devices and mapping to numerous output devices.
Coupled with advanced macro and customization options, IM gives users the ability to not only change the device type, but how inputs are transformed and applied.
Size: 72.20 MB
Release Date: May 27, 2020 DOWNLOAD NOW
1.7.7452.13622 - May 27, 2020
- Fixed data object for fetched data to conform to new WP model.
1.7.7315.13270 - January 11, 2020
- Fixed plugin identification bug where all plugins were showing under output device selection
- Fixed collection changed bug on channel state mapping
1.7.7314.18161 - January 10, 2020
1.7.7281.19088 - December 8, 2019Enhancements
- [None] is now an option for profile selection if you do not want to remove a profile from a device
- Devices will default to [None] as profile when first created
- Whitelister and DriverHelper logs have been moved to the %appdata%\InputMapper\Logs folder
- Whitelister and DriverHelper logs are more detailed on install
- ViGEm output devices should now be buffer overflow sensitive and not degrade system performance after long use
- HIDGuardain installer now ignores errors cause by HidGuardain already being present
- Fixed ViGEm DS4 trackpad mapping bug
1.7.7278.26258 - December 5, 2019Features
- Plugins now have the ability to contain settings at the plugin level
- The Dualshock 4 plugin has been renamed to Playstation 4 controller plugin
- The Playstation 4 controller plugin can now accept 3rd party controllers if VID PID are set up in the plugins settings
- Installer will now remove HidGuardian prior to installing it's own version.
1.7.7261.17355 - November 18, 2019Features
- New Keyboard and mouse input device plugin
- New Keyboard and mouse output device plugin
- Added NewDeviceWizardIgnore attribute to prevent wizard on generic alwayse present devices like the keyboard and mouse
- Removed the old Keyboard & Mouse legacy class that was causing the keyboard and mouse to show up in mapping even though no code was handling it
- Removed old mouse worker thread that was eating up processing cycles while not doing anything
1.7.7258.26567 - November 15, 2019Enhancements
- New device wizard shows up the first time a new device is detected
1.7.7257.21177 - November 14, 2019Enhancements
- Added menu link to joy.cpl
- Added option to disable feedback (more feedback settings in the works)
- Fixed new profile re-naming bug
1.7.7256.26229 - November 13, 2019Enhancements
- Added option to manually check for updates
- Added option to skip update
1.7.7255.29974 - November 12, 2019Enhancements
- Modification to the data structure of the server status object