The nightly build does not come with an installer so using it requires some manual steps.
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013
(Both x64 and x86 are required)
- .NET 4.0 Framework
- .NET 4.5.2 Framework
- DirectX End-User Runtimes (Only needed for Windows 7)
- Download the latest nightly build from https://beta.inputmapper.com
- Prior to opening or unzipping, right click the zip file and click the Unblock button (Windows 7) or check the Unblock checkbox (Windows 8/10).
- Unzip the contents anywhere, there is no installer included in the nightly build
- Plugins folder must be copied to %appdata%/InputMapper/Plugins (When typed into a file path, Windows will automatically resolve the %appdata% to the correct path)
- Install InputMapperIcons font located at /Release/InputMapperIcons.ttf, double click the file to open the font then click the “Install” button and if necessary click yes to replace.
- For ViGEm device output (currently the recommended output plugin), the ViGEm drivers must be manually installed. Follow the wiki instructions here: https://docs.vigem.org/#!vigem-bus-driver-installation.md
ViGEm is not supported or maintained by InputMapper, help pertaining specifically with this driver should be taken up at https://vigem.org/