- New Keyboard and mouse input device plugin
- New Keyboard and mouse output device plugin
- Added NewDeviceWizardIgnore attribute to prevent wizard on generic alwayse present devices like the keyboard and mouse
- Removed the old Keyboard & Mouse legacy class that was causing the keyboard and mouse to show up in mapping even though no code was handling it
- Removed old mouse worker thread that was eating up processing cycles while not doing anything
Size: 71.78 MB
Release Date: November 18, 2019
A never version of this product exists!Downloading an older version may result in unexpected behavior and instability.
Visit the product page here to get the latest version.